The 2023 Construction Rollforming Show provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity for business owners and employees to gain knowledge specifically designed for the roll-forming industry. The following are the Top 10 reasons why business owners, managers, and key team members should attend the 2023 Construction Rollforming Show in Cincinnati September 27-28.
- Gain knowledge of industry trends and forecasts. Trade show attendees learn from experts and peers about what is happening in their industry and what is expected to happen in the next 12-24 months.
- Gain knowledge of new products and services. Manufacturers are constantly developing new products and features that help their customers improve productivity and efficiency. Trade show attendees learn about the latest products and features that can give them a competitive advantage.
- Learn about legal, regulatory, and compliance changes. What new laws and regulations have been implemented over the past year? How will these changes affect your business and what steps can businesses take to succeed?
- Gain knowledge of how other businesses operate. Trade show attendees meet their colleagues and discuss how their businesses operate and what challenges they are facing. By doing so, attendees learn how other businesses improved efficiency and solved problems. Attendees can use this information to improve their own efficiency and solve their own problems.
- Gain knowledge about your competition. The roll-forming industry in constantly changing. Attendees can learn what their competition is doing. Who bought new equipment? Who opened a new location? Who went out of business?
- Build relationships with key vendors. Vendors can be invaluable partners. Trade show attendees get face-to-face time with multiple key vendors — in a single location — and establish relationships that will help their business succeed.
- Build relationships with colleagues in the industry. Getting to know colleagues in the roll-forming industry is a great reason to attend this trade show. Attendees can meet colleagues from other regions and have a resource to “bounce ideas off of” in the future. For example, if a business owner is considering investing in new equipment, that owner can contact another business owner they met at a trade show to get input on the pros and cons of specific types or pieces of equipment.
- Build relationships with your team. Many businesses send their key employees to trade shows. This is a great opportunity for key team members to get involved in the industry, learn about new products and practices, and meet key vendors. It also provides an opportunity for those team members to feel like an important part of the business and to build relationships with other team members away from the office.
- It’s time to be inspired. Trade shows provide a great reason to get out of the office for a few days. When an owner or manager is in the office, most of their time is spent dealing with immediate issues. Trade shows provide an opportunity to step away from daily responsibilities and focus on the big picture and future goals and strategic plans for the business.
- Visit the Queen City. Cincinnati is where “Midwest friendliness meets Southern charm.” The Tourism Alliance reports the city is best explored on foot, and you can even travel by bridge between Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. The free Connector Streetcar travels a 3.6-mile loop through the heart of the city. There are 18 stops located along the first phase of the route, which are one to two blocks from downtown hotels and three blocks from the Duke Energy Convention Center.
Trade shows provide a unique opportunity to gain targeted industry knowledge and to meet colleagues in the roll-forming industry. It only happens once per year – so don’t miss it! RF