By RF Staff
New Tech Machinery (NTM), a member of Mazzella Companies and a manufacturer of portable rollforming machinery, recently launched a new programmable control system for its SSQ II™ MultiPro Roof Panel Machine: the UNIQ® Automatic Control System. While the new control system will be first available on the SSQ II MultiPro Roof Panel Machine, New Tech Machinery will eventually make it a standard controller on all portable rollforming machinery in the near future.
This new control system is an overall more user-friendly solution for all customers who utilize roof panel, wall panel, and gutter portable rollforming equipment. The new control system has advanced safety features, built-in troubleshooting capabilities, and improved functionality letting machine operators gain more control of their projects.
Features of the new control system include:
• Simplified computer screens and purpose-built software for increased user-friendliness and efficiency with a portable rollforming machine
• 7-inch touchscreen built into the control panel for better weather rating and made of ruggedized glass
• Ability to use the controller in automatic or manual operation
• USB port for import and export of cutlists before and after project completion
• Interactive troubleshooting capabilities to easily diagnose and fix potential problems when using a portable rollforming machine. www.newtechmachinery.com RF